What To Expect On Sunday
Fellowship | 10:00 AM
Worship | 10:30 AM
Our kids (1-5th) and youth (6-12th) meet for Bible study while the adults gather for coffee & prayer. We usually have some sort of donut or pastries available too! This is a time for sharing needs and lifting up prayer requests that were shared with the church.
A typical service will last about 90 minutes. We sing a good mix of black gospel, modern worship, and traditional hymns led by our worship team. We worship together as an entire church family, but during the sermon, there is childcare available for children (K5 and under). We celebrate the Lord's Supper every week as a way to respond to God's grace -- professing and reaffirming our faith.
How To Find Us
From SC State University
- Turn left out of the main gate onto Magnolia Street
- Turn right on John C. Calhoun Drive toward Edisto Memorial Gardens.
- Turn left on Stonewall Jackson St. SW (CVS is on the corner).
- You will pass Walmart Neighborhood Market on your right.
- Cross over Glover Street and the railroad track.
- Our building is on the left. Look for our sign.
- Enter through the brick columns .
- Follow the gravel/grass road around to the Gym.